Skip to main content

ab sequence



In this project we learned even more about using the six shots while filming. This video could be longer than the video we filmed for the creating a document, so we had a lot more time. Since we had more time we had to switch our angle of the shot more often. Because if you watched a video and all the shots were taken at the same angle it would be boring. In this project we had our character going all over the place where in the other one our character was only in the library. So we had more action in this video which was much more fun to film! When me and my other three partners were brainstorming and sketching for this project we had so many ideas that it was hard to narrow it down to one big idea! The first and biggest thing we had to figure out was where our characters would end up. Because we didn't want to be on one side of the school then have to find enough stopping points to get to the other side of the school and still have the viewer know where we were going.

 We edited this video with Adobe Dreamweaver. It was very hard for me to edit this video.  My group shot lots of videos but with the time limit I ended up having to cut most of them out.  The hard part for me was deciding which videos to delete. Sometimes I would try to delete a video but I couldn't because there was too much of a gap between two videos.  I also had to find videos to trim so that I wouldn't go over time.  There's also the problem of after trimming the videos separately when you put them together they can look choppy,  so I would have to re-edit them to make the video  look smooth.  Eventually I got all of the videos to look smooth  but I was still over the time limit! So I actually sped up a few of my videos.  It was also hard trying to find a good speed, I didn't want it to look unnatural but I needed  the video to go a little bit faster.  After I was done editing the video I had to add audio. I found my music in finder and putting it in went smoothly.  It usually takes me a long time to find audio that I like and works with the video but luckily I found my audio really quickly.

 Like I said earlier my group had multiple ideas for this project.  Out of all of the ideas we thought that this idea would be the easiest and was the most creative.  Me and one of my other partners are both dancers so another girl in our group thought it would be a fun idea for us to dance  in the video. But the next question was how we were going to put dancing in our video.  At first we were going to have one or the both of us dance our way to the end destination.  But the idea we ended up using for our video was having someone from our group go to a dance performance, the dance performance being the end destination.  Our video started with a girl looking at a flyer for the performance on a computer in the Ecomm classroom then we went through the library and multiple hallways to get to the flex theater.  I think that me and my partners in my group cooperated very well together.  I went to elementary school and middle school with two of my partners so I already knew them very well. My other partner I didn't know that well but she was very fun and easy to work with!  I think everything in my group went very well, I don't know what I would do different.  I'm really excited to do more projects like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

final blog

graphic design final reflection blog One of my favorite parts about graphic design was making the vector illustrator portrait. For this project we had to choose an image of ourselves, a family member, or a family pet. We then had to choose if we wanted to do an organic vector which is tracing the facial features on the objects face or a low poly geometric vector which is when you make lots of different and tiny triable on the subject. I chose to do the low poly geometric because I felt it would look better on my dog. It took me around two weeks to complete this project. I was gone towards the end of the first week, if I wasn't gone I most likely would have finished the project sooner. I faced a few challenges along the way. At the very beginning of the project I didn't know how big to make the triangles. I decided to do small triangles on my dogs features and bigger triangles on my dogs body. Another challenge I faced was having all of my triangles looking very similar whic

movie trailer blog post

movie trailer blog post   the project process When we were assigned this project we were asked to pick a high school movie trailer and make one recreating it. My group and I decided to re create the breakfast club movie trailer. We thought it would be fairly easy because most of the video takes place in a school library and the rest in the school hallways. We had to plan out filming and planning days for the project which is something my group and I didn't do well on. The next step was to story board, we had to go through the whole movie trailer and describe and sketch out each frame. When it was finally time to film it was very close to spring break, we had two days of school left and we planned to film all of our footage in those days. Unfortunately we didn't get much done those days, the footage we did get had actors that dropped out so we couldn't't use any of it. When we came back from break we took around a couple of days to find more actors. The actors we